Being second largest nation in Europe and maintaining its position as 46th biggest nation in the world, Ukraine is the most beautiful and charming country in Eastern Europe – located at the northwest end of the Black Sea and Russia to the East. It is surrounding by beautiful countries like Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, Moldova and different others. In the last couple of years, Ukraine has become the most popular nation in Europe – because of Medical Professionals (Post graduates) – ranking on 4th position in Europe. The credit of this achievement goes to top Medical Universities – offering MBBS and Post Graduate degrees like MD, MS and different others. One of the proud fact about these universities is that they are MCI Approved and accredited WHO, UNESCO and similar other big names in this domain. For Indian Students, who cannot afford the medical degree fee in top ranked private medical colleges in India (that may be upto 1.5 Crore), MBBS in Ukraine is the best option to fulfill their desire to become a doctor. Kyiv, Lviv, Odessa, Chernivtsi, Vinnytsia, Poltava, etc are some of the largest cities – known for globally renowned medical universities.
MBBS In Ukraine – A Better Alternative For Indian Students
Fee structure and clearing NEET exam are two main reasons that often keep Indian students on back seat to drop their idea of pursuing medical degree. MBBS in Ukraine is the best option to fulfill your requirement as you don’t have to worry about NEET or any other entrance exam or pay higher fee.
- Direct admission is provided to you on basis of your 12th marks and subject. You have to clear MCI screening test to become a certified medical practitioner in India.
- After completing MBBS in Ukraine or any other degree like MD, MS or dentistry, you are eligible to apply in hospitals or start your own clinic anywhere in the world.
- Total tenure of completing MBBS in Ukraine is 6 years; where you don’t have to worry about passing entrance examination to get admission in any of the recognized medical universities in Ukraine.
Depending on your preferred category, you can take admission for MBBS in Ukraine in General medicine,Pediatrics, Pharmacy, Dentistry and Surgery.
Why Should You Study MBBS In Ukraine
Ukrainian Medical Universities provide you lower fee structure and world-class educational environment. Some other reasons to study MBBS in Ukraine are given below:
- The Course Fee and cost of living is affordable in Ukraine for Indian students.
- You can get direct admission in MBBS in Ukraine in any of the recognized Medical University in Ukraine
- If compared cost of MBBS in India, it is far lower (approx 70% lower) in Ukraine.
- Quality of education for MBBS in Ukraine is very high.
- Medical Universities in Ukraine have pool of professors and experienced faculties and lecturers.
- There is no need of clear TOEFL or IELTS for admission in Ukraine Medical Universities.
- Medical degrees from recognized medical universities are recognized everywhere in the world
- MBBS in Ukraine or other medical degrees are accepted by MCI(Medical Council of India) UNESCO, WHO and FAIMER.
- Medical Universities in Ukraine are known for their ranking at global level
- If you are pursuing Medical Degree or have completed from any of the universities in Ukraine, you are eligible for MCI Screening Test, PLAB (UK), USMLE (USA) and other international licensing exams.
- There is no donation required or hidden fee in Ukrainian medial universities.
- Top Universities in Ukraine have strict criteria to follow to hire professors and faculty for better educational environment.
- English is the mode of instructions and study MBBS in Ukraine or any other medical course.
- 1 teacher on 14 students is the ratio that creates a wonderful educational environment.
- Every student gets individual attention
- More than 4000 students from India are pursuing MBBS in Ukraine.
- Top Universities in Ukraine to Study MBBS or Other Medical Degrees
Top Universities For MBBS Study In Ukraine :
- Bukovinian State Medical University
- O.O. Bogomolets National Medical University
- Odessa National Medical University
- Zaporozhye State Medical University
- Kharkiv National Medical University
- Ternopil State Medical University
- Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University
- Dnepropetrovsk State Medical Academy
- Kyiv Medical University of UAFM
- Black Sea National University
- VN KarazinKharkiv National University
- Lugansk State Medical University
- Donestk National Medical University
- Sumy State University
- Kharkiv International Medical University
Advantages Of Studying MBBS In Ukraine
There are various reasons that will persuade you to plan MBBS in Ukraine from one of the recognized universities.
Affordable Tuition Fee – Amount paid as annual fee is far lower in comparison to private medical colleges in India. The total tuition fees of the universities in Ukraine are between USD 3500 -5000. You can check MBBS in Ukraine Fee.
Quality of Education – Quality of Education is far better than what one expects. Experienced professors and doctors create a world-class educational environment to help you in completing your study in smart way. You can know more from Global Medical Foundation about the quality of education.
Admission Test – No Need to Worry about It .You don’t have to worry about clearing your entrance exam or English Tests that are required for foreign education like IELTS/TOEFL/GMAT and different others. For MBBS in Ukraine, Admission process is far easier. You can also check the process for MBBS in Ukraine in one of the recognized universities.
The Bologna Process – It is a series of ministerial meetings and agreements between European Countries that is designed to ensure comparability of the standards and quality of education qualification that is important for high quality of education.
Ranking at Global Level – Choosing one of the best medical universities is important for admission in MBBS in Ukraine. Some of the top Universities like Bukovinian State Medical University have made their presence at global level.
Get Globally Recognized Degrees – MBBS degree is recognized globally by International Organizations like Medical Council of India (MCI), World Health Organization, FAIMER, UNESCO and AMEE. Indian Students are eligible for applying for Internet Licensing Exams like USMLE (USA), PLAB (UK) and other licensing exams throughout the world.
Annual Feel Payment Option – You will get annual feel payment option of paying entire fee at once. You can pay tuition fee semester wise; while hostel feel can be paid annually. Mess charges are paid monthly. Fee for MBBS in Ukraine is paid directly to the University – not to any agent or consultancy in India.
FMGE Coaching (Provided in Ukraine) – Students pursuing (or planning) to complete MBBS in Ukraine will get FMGE or MCI Screening Test coaching by Indian Teachers at the University Campus in Ukraine.
- English is the primary mode of education and instructions for MBBS in Ukraine. However, you will also learn local language that is necessary during your clinical.
- Teacher student ratio also makes universities in Ukraine popular. It is 1 teacher on 15 students with small size classes.
- You will get on campus assistance as every student goes to Ukraine through Global Medical Foundation – provided with on campus assistance through Indian partners.
- More Students, even more than 10000 students are studying MBBS in Ukraine.
Eligibility Criteria To Study MBBS In Ukraine:
- Students must be complete their secondary education in PCB with minimum 50% marks in general category to get admission in MBBS in Ukraine in top University
- SC/OBC/ST candidates have scored 40% in 12th
- Minimum age to apply is 17 years by 31st December of the Admission Year
- He / She have qualified NEET (National eligibility cum entrance test) of India.
- Only regular students can apply not from open school.
Duration Of MBBS:
- Time – Period for Medical study or study MBBS in Ukraine is five years & eight months, in which one year internship is included.
- Medical Universities in Ukraine opens admission in September as well as March for MBBS in Ukraine or other medical courses
Document Required For Admission to Study MBBS in Ukraine:
- Completed application form for MBBS in Ukraine in top University
- A document (original and a copy of 12th grade certificate on which based admission shall be made)
- A copy of passport
- 6 Photos having size 3 × 4 cm
The University in Ukraine provides training on the following specialties for medical or MBBS:
- Medical and Psychological Rehabilitation
Special Features of the Educational Process to Study MBBS in Ukraine :
The entire staff of the Medical Faculty in these universities is at top level together with other Departments of the Universities is constantly trying to improve the quality of training of students, considering the peculiarities of their future medical practice in the respective countries to study MBBS in Ukraine.
Training of foreign citizens is carried out at different departments of the Universities by highly qualified and experienced teacher to study MBBS in Ukraine or medical degree from top university. Most classrooms are equipped with modern informative and visual materials, computer and video projection devices, mannequins, phantoms, simulators, etc. Students in top medical university in Ukraine obtain practical skills at the clinical departments of the University, which are based in different medical departments of the city and in the University Clinic in Ukaine. Students for MBBS or other medical education deal with causes of diseases, their signs and symptoms, classic and modern principles of laboratory and instrumental diagnostics, medical and procedural ways of treatment. Students for MBBS in Ukraine in top university have a unique possibility to communicate with patients and use the acquired knowledge and skills in practice, and while studying surgical specialties – to observe surgical interventions.
Our foreign students pass successfully state licensing examination “Krok – 1” and “krok – 2” ; by the results of these exams in Ukraine holds the leading position in the list of the medical universities of Ukraine for MBBS or other Medical Degrees. Moreover, foreign graduates in Ukraine complete successfully the procedure of diploma verification in their countries. For example, more than 50% of Indian graduates pass MCl screening test from the first attempt, confirming their countries. For example, more than 50% of Indian graduates pass MCl screening test from the first attempt, confirming their knowledge and skills and gaining the right to continue medical practice in India.
For the years of its existence the Universities in Ukraine for MBBS or other medical degrees provided training to good number of students of medical and pharmaceutical specialists from up to 70 countries for MBBS or other medical degrees in Ukraine.
Alumuni Association :
Higher State Educational Establishment of Ukraine is always thinking about and is interested in the professional life of its graduates, believing them to create the future and reputation of the institution. It is an enormous pleasure to get to know about the successes and achievements of the former students of MBBS in Ukraine.
The Alumni Association of the Universities has been functioning for a long time. Every year in September or October, they organize and hold warm meetings for the Ukrainian graduates of the University for MBBS. They believe that one day such meetings will become a good tradition of the foreign graduates as well.
The first step to uniting foreign graduates has already been done be creating Graduates page in the Facebook social network to provide precise solutions for MBBS degree or for medical courses. It helps to share information about the achievements and news of the University for MBBS and other medical degrees, It helps to share information about the achievements and news of the University, inform about progress of the esteemed Alma mater, provide an access to the lectures of the leading medical specialists and scientists of the universities in Ukraine, give announcements about upcoming traineeships, international congresses and possible grant programmes for MBBS. Medical graduates social page allows former students of MBBS and other medical degrees in Ukraine from top university to stay closer to the city, which once was their second home. The number of its followers is growing day by day, which animates and inspires the University for MBBS in Ukraine to improve, aspire to professional growth and work for the development of the future medicine.
Scientific Events At Medical Universities in Ukraine
Foreign students of the Medical Faculty No. 3 participate actively in the scientific life of the University in Ukraine for MBBS and Medical degrees. The 1st year students can join the Students’ Scientific Society, and starting from the 2nd and 3rd years of study they can participate in researches and master the major principles of performing experiments in this acclaimed university in Ukraine for MBBS or any other medical degree. A good tradition of the Students’ Scientific Society is organization of the Bukovinian International Medical Congress (BIMCO) in Ukraine– the biggest scientific event for students and young scientists in Ukraine. English is one of the congress language, that’s why it is not a surprise that foreign students of the University take active parts in this congress.
Moreover, these universities in Ukraine regularly organize on – line lectures in English language, which are given by professors and practitioners from Spain, Germany, Poland, USA and Switzerland. The professors from India also come to Chernivtsi coach students for Medical Council of India Screening Test – that is essential for MBBS students and medical degree Holder Indian students from different locations.
Foreign students in top university in Ukraine for MBBS and Medical degrees are also the main participants of the English Speaking Club, held by the Departments of Foreign Language. Students of all faculties of the University in Ukraine come to this club to get experience in joint presentations, dispute, and roundtable discussion for the duration of MBBS in top university or any other medical degree.
Social and Cultural Events :
The staff of the Universities encourages all foreign students to take an active part in social and cultural life of the University in Ukraine. It has become a good tradition to organize charity campaigns for the duration of MBBS or medical degrees in Ukraine.
Foreign students always participate in different sports activities and competitions. Each year in spring the Indian Student’s Society organizes cricket competition, which gathers lots of spectators in Ukraine. The largest communities of the University, which are the communities of Indian, Ghanaian, Jordanian and Nigerian students, organize different concerts and events with the aim to show the peculiarities of their culture to a wide University audience.
Foreign students in this University for Medical Degree or MBBS are actively involved in the cultural life of our region. The national holidays, traditions and festivals make the cultural life brighter and richer.
Cost Of Living :
50 USD per month depending on comfort conditions! Student’s hostels contain everything required for studies everyday life and recreation: an Internet – club, a library, a canteen with cuisines of different countries, cafes, the laundry, the billiard, gym, satellite TV. HSEE of-Student’s relatives can visit them and stay in the guest rooms. Ukraine “Bukovinian State Medial University in Ukraine” provides accommodation for all foreign students in one of the four own hostels or in the subordinate hotels, which are “Cheremosh” and “Tourist”.
It should be mentioned that one of the hostels is considered to be the girls’ one, as only female students can get rooms there. Accommodation fee is 40.
After admission to the University all students are divided into academic groups. Each group is led by a certain tutor – an experienced staff representative with a good command of the English language who helps to adapt to a new country and new conditions, solve problems related to communication and academic difficulties. Students never have the feeling of being abandoned.
Well organized tutorials. It also means a unique experience of living in a beautiful university city for MBBS or Medical degree in Ukraine, the possibility of being a part of lovely institution’s traditions, meeting a lot of interesting people and making new friends. The University does its best for students to feel at home, be part of a large family, and meet together for celebration of holidays and notable dates. There is a recreation camp, which belongs to the University for MBBS or medical degree in Ukraine, so students have the possibility to spend their leisure time there, filling it with sports and games or just relaxing in nature’s lap.